With 11 days left before our wedding day my mind is starting to spin with last minute details of what all needs to be done. I have my to do list tucked snugly in my purse every day and enjoy marking things off as we get closer! The most important advice my best friend gave me is to enjoy the moment! Take the time to enjoy your last few days as an "engaged" couple...you will never be that again after the big day. We are also going to take some time to have dinner with each of our parents again to convey our thankfulness for their support and love throughout this time. My parents have been truly wonderful and I will never be able to repay them for all they have done. I want to be able to celebrate with them and celebrate!
A few other things that are topping my list:
- Final guest count and walk through with our location, The Carrick House
- Send final table number and follow up with florist
- Timeline finalization with coordinator
- Order rehearsal dinner food
- Shop for bridal luncheon hostess gifts - Peggy's Gifts and Accessories has super cute gifts and is a neighbor of Twirl, conveniently!
- Get the program approved by minister and send to print!
- Finalize bridesmaid gifts
- Confirm honeymoon reservations
- Make sure your hubby-to-be has all his attire taken care of:)
- Send out a note or email to all your bridesmaids with the itinerary of Friday and Saturday with hair appointment times and what time they need to be at the location for photos, etc. PS - make sure your groom does the same for his guys!
There are a few fun things I am planning as well! This week my Matron of Honor, Nancy, and I are going to Happy Hour to go over everything to make sure I am not forgetting anything! It will also be fun to relax and take a moment to breathe.
Next Monday I am getting a massage before I start getting everything together for the honeymoon! There is certainly a lot take care of, but just keep a list going and ask for help if you feel overwhelmed. This is a time you should be joyous and not stressed. Enjoy the moment.